- Send me your request – as short or long as you like.
- I’ll answer open questions by email, phone…. or for a personal coaching also in a personal preliminary talk.
- In doing so, we decide together whether to move forward with a coaching appointment.
If we proceed, we usually make one appointment only, at first. Coaching can be very effective, and often positive changes show up quickly.
At the Coaching Session:
We meet via Zoom / Skype / phone or in a calm, nice space.
As a coach, I want to respond to you and your wishes as individually as possible.
Therefore, there is no set procedure.
- We often start with a casual conversation about what you want to tell me about your situation and your desire for change.
- From the conversation, I will suggest simple exercises or methods that we will continue to work with if you agree.
- But maybe you just want to relax first. Then we can start with a short meditation.
- A coaching session ends when you or I feel that we are at a good outcome, at a good end point for that day. Ideally, of course, after the agreed time.
- In any case, if the time is reached and we are still ‘in the middle’, I will ask you whether you want to use the paid extension option or not (before additional costs are incurred).
Important: Coaching is a positive activity and should be enjoyable!
We will move as fast as possible towards the solution – and it may be light and easy. 😃
After that, we will make another appointment if you wish – or not.
“Should I prepare?”
It may help to ask yourself the following questions:
- What are the exact topics I want to work on?
- What is my goal – or “What do I want instead of the problem”?
- What would be a good result for me after the session?
In general, however, preparation for coaching is not necessary.