What do have extraordinary athletes, brilliant artists and scientists in common?
What characterizes people who feel really good in their bodies? What is … the secret of truly enthusiastic athletes?
- It can’t be hard training, because no one can become good or brilliant at anything that feels hard or difficult. You can’t even stick to it for a long time.
- Pressure or fear – e.g. of illness – even less so, because no one trains voluntarily longer than necessary in such a negative climate.
So what is the unifying, motivating, inspiring element?
I have been intensively involved in various sports in my life – been through many highs and lows, often quitting and starting again. I’ve learned things about myself – what pulls me forward, what motivates me – and about others, by coaching and by studying the vita and personality of exceptional athletes…. with the following result:
The secret of real success are positive, beautiful emotions – like joy, enthusiasm and love for their passion.
All these people have found – in individual and different ways – a way to enjoy what they’re doing!
And this is exactly where my sports coaching comes in:
- Imagine you have your dream body.
- Well built, with strong muscles in the right places.
- Sexy, beautiful, admired by other people.
- You feel vital and adventurous, full of stamina and zest for life.
- You’re in love with life!
How about that – do you walk the streets differently now?
Is it worth starting a workout or running through the woods today?
What would it be like to preserve this spirit of a fresh start day after day – and to discover it anew again and again?
- Mindfulness and feeling for the body
- Finding and maintaining natural joy and enthusiasm
- Individual training and learning strategies that really work …
… these are things that can be learned!
My sports coaching is designed for:
- People who would like to exercise more often, but sometimes put it off or don’t keep it up.
- People who want MORE for their body: More fitness, vitality, well-being, energy, flexibility, speed, endurance….
- Amateur or Pro athletes who want to develop or rediscover a deeper, stronger inspiration.
I’m looking forward to read from you.