“Coaching is my passion.
In the opinion of many clients, what makes me stand out is my compassionate and appreciative way of accompanying them – while keeping my focus on the goal of the coaching.
- 🌟 1968 – grown up in Leipzig, Germany
- 1987 – 1994: Mechanical engineering apprenticeship & university studies in electrical engineering
- 1995 – 2007: From proposal editor to international sales professional
- 7 years as Traveler / Key Account Manager for international railroad projects
- 2007 – 2009: Functional Leader for sales business in Paris (F) with Faiveley Transport SA
- 2009: New start … as a self-employed flirt coach and life coach
- NLP Master Coach at NLP Coaching Association & DVNLP
- ROMPC® Coach & Consultant
- Various further coaching qualifications – including “Hero’s Journey” with Robert Dilts.
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, French
- Sports: Parkour / Freerunning / creative outdoor movement
- Founder of the brand:
How did your professional career develop?
Born in 1968 in the GDR (East Germany), I felt an irrepressible desire for freedom and creative personal development early in life.
Outdoor sports and exercise, engineering, science and music were my passions.
I was the kid who did electrical experiments to heavy metal from homemade boxes – and climbed the highest trees simply because it was possible.
Between martial arts, mechanical engineering profession and electrical engineering studies, I initially decided on a career in technical sales, which culminated during 7 years as an international key account manager for railroad projects. I enjoyed working with people.
My desire for constant change led me to Paris to a new professional environment and exciting private projects:
I started flirt training on the street in the newly-learned language – and ended up teaching other people the art of flirting.
I started with urban acrobatic inline skating my first action sport – at almost 40.
That’s when I fulfilled one of my dreams: in 2010 I became a full-time life coach and flirt trainer. And I worked on my childhood dream of integrating sports into my profession!
In 2016, I discovered my passion for Parkour & Freerunning and started posting on social media.
In the first 8 months of 2021, my Instagram account grew from 5500 to 24-thousand subscribers (> 100k today) and I opened my own fan store as an entry point to realizing my life dream!
What makes your personal life path so special?
I’ve always had strong desires for change, partly motivated by social and personal circumstances – partly by a desire for adventure and further development.
Even as a child, I asked myself about the meaning of life. I was a daydreamer with great ideals and, although never completely lost, I have massively rediscovered and cultivated this ability in recent years.
Thanks to my practical orientation, I make a good part of my daydreams come true!
- I used to be super shy when it came to contact with women. By enjoying self-development, believing in the possibilities and training myself over a few years, I became a professional flirt coach.
- I was self-conscious about contact with people, but wanted to change that – and became step by step an international sales representative.
- At the age of 15 I dreamed of a ‘profession with sports’. 30 years later I started with concrete ideas to realize this idea and now I draw part of my income from an interesting and joyful sporting career!
Which values and ideals are important to you?
- Freedom of opinion and creative expression
- Constant development
- Love, tolerance, interest, fun, enthusiasm
- Desire for discovery & adventure
- Leading by my own example – as far as possible:
I live what I coach – and I coach what I live.